Boss ME-80 is Good value for money. There’s a wealth of useful features. Minimal menu browsing! It’s a more tactile unit than the menu-driven GT-100, with effects selections and parameter adjustments made using a huge array of front-panel knobs.
The ME–80 is a great multi–effect pedal for guitarists who want easy access to a variety of sounds. With its simple layout and intuitive controls, it‘s easy to get the perfect sound for any situation. Whether you‘re jamming at home, gigging out, or just experimenting, the ME–80 has the flexibility and power you need to get the job done.
In this article, we review the Boss ME-80. We also disscuss about Boss ME-80 Specs, Pros, Problems/cons, Alternatives, Presets-Effects, Settings, Manual, Tutorial.
Boss ME-80 Specification/Overview
Description:Looking for an easy–to–use and affordable multi–effects processor for your guitar? Check out the BOSS ME–80! This pedal is perfect for those who want access to a variety of amps and effects without having to deal with a complicated control layout. With its advanced COSM amps, the ME–80 can create vintage, classic, and modern tones. Plus, its selection of overdrives, distortions, mods, delays, and reverbs is sure to meet your needs. And, thanks to its stompbox–style pedal configuration, you can get started right away!
|Inputs||1 x 1/4″ TS instrument
1 x 3.5 mm TRS stereo aux jack
|Nominal Input Level||Input: -10 dBu
AUX in: -20 dBu
|Input Impedance||Input: 1 MOhm
AUX in: 27 kOhm
|Outputs||2 x 1/4″ TS instrument/line (L/MONO, R)
1 x 3.5 mm TRS headphone
|Nominal Output Level||-10 dBu|
|Output Impedance||Amp Output: 2 kOhm
Headphone Output: 44 Ohm
|Recommended Load Impedance||Gt. Amp Out: 10 kOhms or greater
Rec Out/Headphones: 16 kOhms or greater
|AD/DA Conversion||24-bit, 44.1 kHz|
|Digital I/O||USB 2.0 port|
|Program Memory||72 banks (36 preset + 36 user)|
|Power Supply||6 x Alkaline (AA, LR6) / Carbon-zinc (AA, R6) batteries
AC adaptor (available separately)
|Battery Capacity||Alkaline: Approximately 7 hours
Carbon: Approximately 2 hours
*These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
|Current Draw||200 mA|
|Display||7 segments, 2 digits LED|
|Kensington Security Slot||Yes|
BOSS ME-80 dimensions cm: 20.5 x 12.8 x 5.5″ or 20 x 6 x 13 inches.
Package Weight: 7.9 lb-10 lb / 3.6 kg
boss me-80 power supply specs:
- This 9V high-quality replacement power adapter is compatible with the Boss ME-80 Effects pedal.
- The plug fits a US 2-pin wall power socket.
- This power adaptor is designed to meet the power specification of the ME-80 Effects pedal referred to here – it is the correct voltage, amperage and tip size.
- It meets and exceeds all US safety standard, features overvoltage, overcurrent and short circuit protection to protect your device, and is energy efficient.
Check boss me-80 power supply on Amazon.
can get started right away!
- Tons of effects
- Internet access
- Battery Powered
- COSM Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
- 72 Patches (36 preset + 36 user)
- Models Classic Vintage and Modern Amps
- Large Effects Selection
- Layered Footswitch Design
- 24-Bit, 44.1 kHz A/D Conversion
- boss me-80 usb: USB 2.0 for Recording and Customization
- Download and Share Patches Online
- MIDI Connectivity
- Batteries Included for Untethered Play
boss me-80 problems/cons
9 common boss me-80 problems:
- boss me-80 problems
- Completely Dead
- Drop In Volume
- Popping & Crackling Sound
- Processor Dies When Connected
- Distorted Sound
- MIDI Messages Are Not Received Or Transmitted
Boss ME-80 price:
Now Boss ME-80 price is $359 (approximately). Check latest price on Amazon.
boss me-80 alternatives
boss me-80 alternative multi-effects pedals:
- 1. Line 6 Helix (The best multi-effects pedal for pro guitarists)
- 2. Boss GT-1000 Guitar Effects Processor (The pedal giant goes high-end with this guitar multi-effects, Not beginner-friendly)
- 3. Fractal FM3
- 4. Mooer GE200 Multi-Effects Pedal
- 5. Line 6 HX Stomp
- 6. Eventide H9
- 7. Boss MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher
- 8. HeadRush Pedalboard
- 9. Zoom G5n
- 10. Zoom MS-50G MultiStomp
Boss ME-80 tips and tricks
boss me-80 patches download
link: boss me-80 patches forum
Boss ME-80 (Best Patches) (fb group)
boss me-80 effects list
BOSS ME-80 synth sounds:
BOSS ME-80 midi: A Java library holding a few MIDI device (incl. Boss ME-80)
Boss ME-80 Reverb:
BOSS ME-80 looper:
Boss ME 80 for metal:
boss me-80 presets list
boss me-80 settings: boss me-80 manual pdf
link1: boss me-80 manual pdf
BOSS ME-80 tutorial
BOSS ME-80 software: BOSS ME-80 firmware update
BOSS ME-80 Driver:
boss me-80 driver windows 10: (boss me-80 to computer)
- BOSS TONE STUDIO for ME-80 Ver.1.1.3 for Windows
- ME-80 Driver Ver.1.0.0 for Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
boss me-80 driver for mac:
- BOSS TONE STUDIO for ME-80 Ver.1.1.2 for macOS / OS X
- ME-80 Driver Ver.1.0.0 for Windows 10This contains information on the ME-80 driver compatible with Microsoft Windows 10.
- ME-80 Driver Ver.1.0.5 for macOS 11/12
- ME-80 Driver Ver.1.0.4 for macOS 10.15
- ME-80 Driver Ver.1.0.3 for macOS 10.13 / 10.14
- ME-80 Driver Ver.1.0.2 for macOS 10.12
- ME-80 Driver Ver.1.0.1 for OS X 10.11This is a driver for using the ME-80 on OS X 10.11.
- ME-80 Driver Ver 1.0.1 for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- ME-80 Driver Ver 1.0.1 for Mac OS X v10.6.8/10.7/10.8/10.9