To enable the number pad on a keyboard in Windows 10, 11 in dell, hp, lenova laptop, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Start menu and select “Control Panel”
- In the Control Panel, click on “Ease of Access”
- In the Ease of Access window, click on “Ease of Access Center”
- Under “Make the keyboard easier to use,” click on “Set up Filter Keys”
- In the Filter Keys window, click on the “Set up Filter Keys” link
- Check the box next to “Turn on Filter Keys when right SHIFT is pressed for 8 seconds”
- Click on “Apply” and then “OK” to save the changes
Now, when you press the right SHIFT key for 8 seconds, the Filter Keys feature will be enabled and the number pad will be activated. To turn off the number pad, simply press the right SHIFT key for 8 seconds again.
Please note that these steps may vary slightly depending on the specific make and model of your keyboard and the version of Windows that you are using. If you are having trouble finding the relevant settings, you may want to try consulting the documentation for your keyboard or contacting the manufacturer for assistance.