piano parts diagram:
The piano I bought was brought in two big long boxes. A box contains the body of the piano or keyboard. The other box contains accessories, including a piano stand. To assemble the piano, first open the box specifying Stand. When you open the box, you will first see a plate at the back of the stand, two legs (left leg and right leg), a paddle box. After lifting these, you can get 6 bolts on the main body, 4 nuts on the back plate, 4 bolts on the paddle box, 2 nuts on the legs, 2 clamps on the cable clamp and 1 paddle bolt. There is also a scooter driver 1 adapter, 1 microphone, 1 microphone cable, 2 battery connecting cables, a manual book and a CD.
Method of attaching different parts:
Only when the parts obtained in the stand box (as shown in the picture below) are finished attaching, the keyboard or piano keyboard should be set by holding two or three of them carefully above the stand.
Paired foot and paddle box;
1. First loosen the wire inside the paddle box and put it outside.
This will be used to attach the paddle to its body.
2. Place the L-shaped angle bar on the left leg and fasten the paddle box with bolts along the hole.
3. Pair the right leg as per the above rules.
Rear plate attachment:
1. After attaching the lower part of the rear plate to the paddle box, attach the bolt of the rear plate with the bolt of the upper part to the bracket in the middle of the foot.
2. Stick the four holes in the bottom of the back plate with the eyebrows.
3. Attach the clamp to the paddle cable as shown in the picture and attach it to the back plate at the appropriate place.
Leg and main body fitting:
1. When the main body is placed on the side plate, attach the holes of the four L-shaped brackets located on the legs and the heel of the lower part of the main body through the bantu.
2. Fasten the front part of the foot with the bolt on the heel of the bracket.
3. Attach the paddle cable to the paddle socket located below the main body.
4. Cable linking methods: Set the pins correctly and push until you hear the sound of the shelf. The paddle will not work if the pin is missing or not set properly.
5. After setting the place for the piano, keep the bottom of the paddle box loose until it touches the ground so that the paddle box is not damaged by external loads during use.
Do not rush or force while pairing. You have to set it slowly. Cannot open or set repeatedly. Be careful that the paddle box is broken if you press the paddle without touching the paddle box to the ground.
Power supply This piano is suitable for running on AC 22V 60Hz or DC 18V 1A. Use a transformer or booster in an area that uses a 110V line. Be sure to use the designated adapter for this digital piano. Using an adapter other than the specified adapter can damage the piano.
This piano is suitable for playing on AC 22V 60Hz or DC 18V 1A. Use a transformer or booster in an area that uses a 110V line.
Be sure to use the designated adapter for this digital piano. Using an adapter other than the specified adapter can damage the piano. Connect the tupine end of the adapter to the power socket and the other end to the DC in 18V Power socket on the rear socket panel of the piano.
For safety during use, follow the following precautions: –
1. Keep it in a wet place to keep it free from fire and electric shock
2. Be sure to use the specified power supply specified on the device.
3. Use a transformer with the advice of a musical instrument vendor to use through other electrical energy.
4. If you need to change the fuse, you must use the prescribed fuse.
5. Carefully open and close the keyboard lid with the handle located on the lid.
Where there is no AC power supply, this piano can be played by making a 16 volt battery by connecting series between two DC batteries. In that case the following rules have to be followed.
Battery series connection:
1. Complete the preparation by connecting the end of the wire with a ring or ring.
2. Attach the black end to the ‘A’ part of the battery.
3. Connect the red end to the + part of battery B.
4. Tighten it well. When it is loose, the power supply is disrupted due to lack of proper connection.
Connection to power input:
1. Connect the black end of the supply wire to the part of the battery B.
2. Connect the other red end to the + part of battery A.
3. Tighten it well. Lack of proper connection when it is loose
Power supply was disrupted.
4. Now input the power by connecting the other end to the DC in 18V power socket of the rear socket panel of the piano.
1. If the – * part and ‘+’ part are connected in reverse while connecting to the power input, do not connect the DC in jack to the piano as it may damage the piano.
2. If the battery does not have enough charge, it should be charged because the capacity of the battery is limited.
3. Disconnect the DC in jack from the piano while recharging the battery. And follow the rules above for reconnection after charging.
4. To play the piano for a long time with the battery, do not turn off the piano while playing.
Piano storage and storage precautions:
Keep away from direct sunlight.
It should be kept away from places where high temperature fluctuates.
Always cover with cloth to protect from dust and sand.
It should be kept in a dry place instead of wet and damp place.
Stove, AC etc should be kept away from the device.
Glass, tub, water, a cup of tea, a packet of juice etc wet products should be avoided on the piano.
Fluid can enter the piano and cause electric shock and damage.
Be careful not to hit the inside of the piano with metal or any other particles. This may or may not damage the piano.
Various metal objects (safety pin, wire, blade, staple pin etc.) cannot be placed on the piano.
Pens, vases, glasses, plates, water jugs, educational materials etc cannot be placed on the piano.
Different parts of the piano should not be opened or split for no reason.
In case of any kind of functional problem or piano damage contact the helpline 032-564-482.
Can not be rubbed, scrubbed, rubbed with any hard cloth or metal.
Can not be cleaned in any way with spirits, alcohol, benzene, oil.
Can be wiped with soft cloth with furniture cleaner (Mr. Brasso, Mr. Clean etc.).
Caution in use:
1. Beware of being hit or hit.
2. Take special care of keyboards and switches when carrying or relocating.
3. Keep the volume to a minimum until the power switch is turned on and increase step by step after turning it on.
4. Open the main instrument with special care while playing from the packet. This digital piano is made up of different metal parts so it can be damaged or accidented at any time.
5. Be sure to turn off the power switch after use.
If you do not use it continuously for a long time, keep the plug open.
. Excessive force or power can cause damage to the switch or handle as it is effective only when the handle or switch is lightly touched.